Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have our first travel dates!

We got the news today. We will be in Kotlas on the 25th, and get to meet our little girl on the 26th. Today was my birthday, and this was one of the best birthday gifts I have ever gotten. We don't have all of the arrangements down pat, but looks like we will leave Monroe on sat the 22rd, get to Ark on the 23rd. We will just hang out until we go with our facilitator to Kotlas on the 25th. We will get to spend part of 2 or 3 days with her, and then repeat the process to get back home. Thanks again for all of the prayers. We continue to pray that we have her home for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Leigh and Bryan...I don't believe I know you personally, but my wife and I know the journey well...about 7 years of similar paperwork & process struggles, three trips and two court appearances in Russia, not to mention a tonsillectomy (mine), we have two wonderful, beautiful, blessed little girls from the Vladivostok region of Russia. Just reading your blog reminds me of our journey and how good God really is, not to mention just how much he directed and carried us through the process, as he is doing for you. It is all worth it. God bless you!! You will be in our prayers. Carl Gresham. My wife is Kathy. If you ever want to talk about the process, or share experiences we live in West Monroe and we are in the phone book. We'd love to visit!

    ReplyDelete