Thursday, January 21, 2010

We raised our right hand, and they said we could bring her home

"Cheese"

We made it to the Embassy today. They said congratulations and gave us her visa and imigration paperwork. Next stop for paperwork is the Russian Consolate. Then we can come home Saturday. Thanks everybody for checking in on us. We hope to get out and see Red Square and a few other places tomorrow.

Photos for those watching at home.

Silly faces


I love my mommy


I got to nap in the big bed




Daddy shows me the dvd player (with the baby crack on it)





I like my phone






Moscow outside my window




I want to go outside


My shirt says princess






Getting dressed up for the embassy













1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you're still monitoring this blog, but I found it by searching for people who had adopted from Kotlas. We adopted our daughter, Elena, from Kotlas in September 2011 (our blog is here: http://wegotorussia.blogspot.com/). I'm struck by these pictures in your post, because the expressions on Anna Beth's face--the way she smiles, the squint in the first photo, the silly face, the serious face in front of the window, the head tilt near the bottom--are exactly the expressions Elena uses.

    I wonder if that's indicative of a similar personality or outlook on life, or shared experiences? (Or maybe just that two little girls are both girlish in the same way?)

    Anyway, it's intriguing to see someone else who looks like she shares Lena's attitude. All the best to you and Anna Beth.

    ReplyDelete